Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Favorites

I've got a lot of things coming up that I'm super duper excited about, so I thought I'd share those with you guys today. Is that odd? Maybe a little. 


Anywho, linking up with my fave, Andrea, and Erika, and Narci.


I'm hosting a paint party for the ladies at my church tomorrow. We're having finger foods and painting the afternoon away. I can't wait to fellowship with these ladies. 
Via




I've been loving this Barrington Bag ever since Sheaffer shared it on her blog. I will splurge and get one of these one of these days. 


Which do you like best? 






I'm going to be "Egging" some houses today. I found this idea on The Larson Lingo blog, and thought I'd do this for the kids at our church (there's only 4 kids/2 families) and my niece today. I love that it mentions Jesus' empty tomb so the kids have fun with it and remember the reason for the holiday.







I'm so so excited for Easter Sunday. Today is the day that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. His love and sacrifice for each of us brings me to my knees. And Sunday, we will celebrate his resurrection. I hope each of you know Jesus and his love for you.


After Easter service, I'll be hosting Easter lunch for my parents and sister's family. My parent's kitchen is still under construction, so I offered to host. It will be simple, but I hope it turns out well. Ya never know when I'm in the kitchen. 

Happy Easter, friends. Hope each of you have a marvelous weekend.

1 comment:

  1. The Egging houses sounds so cute!!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

09 10