Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Don't Be a No-Reply Blogger

Do you leave comments on blogs, but never get responses? 

The majority of comments I get on my blog are from "no-reply bloggers". 




And I hate that, because I always like to respond to the reader that took time out of their day to leave a comment.



So I urge you to 1. check to see if you are, in fact, a no-reply blogger. And 2. if you are, follow these 4 easy steps to change that. 



Step 1

After logging into Blogger, find your name on the top right side of the screen. Click the down arrow.






Step 2
Click on Blogger Profile.




Step 3
Click on Edit Profile.




Step 4
Make sure the little box beside "Show my email address" is clicked.




Now! You're ready to leave comments and get replies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10