Thursday, March 24, 2016

Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

I got in my head yesterday that I was going to cook, which doesn't happen often. At all. 
While at the grocery, I decided to do that Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti that I had seen all over pinterest and facebook. 

I didn't really have high hopes for this, since I'm not quite Julia Child, but let me tell you, you will want this recipe. It was delish. 


Ingredients: 
1 box of spaghetti (I only used half since I heard this makes tons!)
1 small box of Velveeta- cubed
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can Rotel
1 rotisserie chicken (not pictured)

Step 1
Cook spaghetti to al dente. 

Step 2
While cooking spaghetti, pull chicken off bone. 

Step 3
Drain cooked spaghetti and mix with Rotel, cream of mushroom soup, Velveeta, and chicken.


Step 4
Put spaghetti mixture in casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.


Step 5
Give the mixture a good stir to mix in all of the melted cheese. 


I topped my spaghetti with some grated Parmesan cheese. 


Talk about some good ole comfort food. This was so yummy, you guys! Perfect for a chilly night at home. Quick. Easy. And delish!

Of course it would have to be for me to pull it off! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10