Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

Participating in What's Up Wednesday today with Sheaffer and Shay and Mel



The last Wednesday of every month, answer the following questions, and link up with the ladies. 



What I'm eating this week
My favorite Mexican place, Garcias. It's so fresh. So good.  

What I'm reminiscing about
I'm coming up blank with this one. Forgive me. 

What I'm loving
 Lying in bed with the fan on and watching Grey's Anatomy. The weather has been gloomy, so this has been my go-to comfy, cozy place.
And this doesn't hurt....

What I've been up to
Reading for my book club. Watching Greys. Going out to eat. That is my life.

What I'm dreading
I need to make an appointment with my doc for normal checkups. That's always fun. #sarcasm

What I'm working on
Behavior Plan. Or should be anyway. I've become the queen of procrastination. Oh wait.....I've always been that.

What I'm excited about
Getting all of my shiny new jewelry in. I placed a couple orders last week for items from the new Silpada catalog, and I can't wait to get them all in. 


What I'm watching
As I've mentioned before, Grey's Anatomy. Y'all. I've been trucking along, watching as many episodes as I can at night before either my eyelids close on me, or I give up and go to bed because it's SO late and I have work the next morning. It's sad how obsessed with this show I've become.

What I'm reading
Beyond Belief by Jenna Warren. 
It's about a girl who grew up in Scientology and her escape from it. Kind of slow, but I think all memoirs are slow so....  


What I'm listening to 
XM radio (90s on 9 and Pop2K on 10) and Adele's "When We Were Young"



What I'm wearing
I found some Ugg Lattice Cardy Sweater boots on clearance at Dillards on Saturday, so I snatched them up. I'd been looking at them all season, but never pulled the trigger. But for $75? I couldn't pass them up. 


What I'm doing this weekend
I have no plans set in stone yet. And I'm kind of excited about that.

What I'm looking forward to next month
Paint party! I've organized a paint party for the young women at our church. We will be painting a wooden cross door hanger and eating all kinds of yummy finger foods and fellowshiping with one another. Fun times.

What else is new
I bought a leopard chair and ottoman on Monday. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but I couldn't pass it up. Couldn't. Pics coming soon!

Bonus: What is your favorite Easter tradition? 
Church. That's pretty much an every Sunday tradition, but there's something about Easter Sunday at church, and really focusing on how Jesus died so we could live and his amazing resurrection. 



2 comments:

  1. that book sounds interesting :) ill have to check it out after our book club read next month! did you join!? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog from the linkup! And extra thanks for the eye candy this morning! I guess I'm missing out by not watching Grey's! Ha! Love your pretty new jewelry too!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete

09 10