Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites {Posts}

I decided to change up my Friday Faves a little bit today. Instead of showing things, I decided to share some of my favorite posts from other bloggers throughout the week. I encourage you to check out these posts. I hope you love them as much as me!


Cait talked about why you should hit the unfollow button. And she's soooo right! 

Laura did an awesome makeover on a 70s style room in her home. I love a good makeover!


 I shared my word on Wednesday, but Lindsay said it best, "why not." How positive is that? Love it.

Cassie shared some Looks for Less. I really like when someone else does the digging and finds me cheaper options. Although, I do love a good bargain hunt. 



Have you read any awesome posts this week that I need to read? If so, please let me know. I'm always looking for new gals to support and read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10