Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Faves


Let's just jump right in, shall we?


I finally got to visit with sweet Baby Avery on Tuesday, and baby snuggles are a big favorite! 




My parents got a new puppy on Sunday, so needless to say, this week has been full of puppy snuggles. I'm not sure which is better, puppy snuggles or baby snuggles. They are both a favorite!

Opie is a Malshi- a maltese and shih-tzu mix. 
.

He is the tiniest, fluffiest little thing and I just love him. 


And you guys. I cradle him like a baby and he just goes to sleep. Isn't that the cutest? 


 Yesterday was one of my best friend's birthday. Let me go back...her 30th birthday! Her husband threw her a surprise party at a local restaurant with some pretty awesome food. Eating is always a fave. And celebrating Meg was a fave too. 
Happy birthday, Megan!


 This little nugget is always a favorite. Especially when she hides sleeps under the blankets, and then sticks her little nose out. In this pic, she had just crawled out and then gave me a sweet little wink. I imagine it was her "good morning" to me. 


 Silpada's Spring Collection was just released this week, and it is dynamite! Simple pieces with a big impact. Those are my fave! And such good price points too. 

Isn't this turquoise and sterling silver ring gorgeous? I need it!

And these necklaces are just too cute!

See more of the collection here!


Those are my favorites for the week. What's on your list?

2 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful necklaces and aww I love puppies! Their snuggles are right up there with baby's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opie is adorable!

    And you totally need to make a meme of that photo of Mia that says, "I woke up like this."

    ReplyDelete

09 10