Monday, February 1, 2016

February Wish List

I've got a few items I've been lusting after lately. 

Mel's February Wish List

one / two / three / four / five / six

one // I have several fun, bright, colorful wallets, but I really need a muted one that I can grab and go. I love this particular one because it has a wrist strap and room for my phone. 

two // I desperately need some jeans. This is the only item on my list that I need. And you guys, they are so hard to find. Like frustratingly hard to find a good pair that fits. Tell me I'm not the only one that struggles with this.

three // I'm obsessed with these earrings. I'm not a huge studs fan, but these are big enough to make an impact. And this color will go with absolutely everything. Ok, I lied. I need these. 

four // I've been wanting a grey metal watch for awhile. I wear tons of black, and thought grey would be a great neutral as opposed to silver I've always worn. This one is my favorite that I've seen. And I've looked for awhile. 

five // This item isn't current, so I could only find it on sites like eBay, Poshmark, or Mercari. The silver lining is that while it may be used, it will be much cheaper than from a department store. 

six // These boots are the perfect pair of booties. I love the heel height, the rounded toe, and the fun zipper detail. And these boots are the reason I need jeans!


I'd love for February to be good to me so I can grab a few of these items this month. 

What is on your wish list?


2 comments:

  1. Great wish list! I need new jeans, as well as a whole new wardrobe.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Kate Spade earrings.... I'd die.


    www.shhmommysdrinking.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10