Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Mi Casa Su Casa

I bought a house. 

As you may have read about back in November. Yes. November. I am such a procrastinator. 

I closed on it the day before my birthday in October, and I moved in the weekend before Thanksgiving. 

My goal was to put all the boxes in the garage so I wouldn't be so overwhelmed and just start shoving stuff in closets and corners to get rid of it. I thought this would also be a good way to trash or box up for yard sale in the process before moving it into the house. I did this while packing, but there is always more stuff to purge, amiright? 

Let's get onto the fun stuff. The tour! The pictures I'm sharing are before I moved in. Maybe I'll eventually get around to sharing photos with my stuff as I make this house my home. 

 My little house and garage



Living room from front door

Looking left from front door into living room

Dining room from living room

Kitchen

Half bath 

Bedroom 1 of 3

Office / Bedroom 3

I don't know how I missed a pic of my spare bedroom. Oh well. 

Bathroom


 Getting the keys on Nov. 20th!

While the house was updated and move in ready, I still want to change several things inside and out. The good thing is, I don't have to do anything until I want to, since they are all cosmetic. 

I love my little house and can't wait to get everything just as I want it. 

3 comments:

  1. Your house is so cute! And perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Enjoy making it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the house, what an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete

09 10