Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Faves


Back once again to share. Link up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci. 


I loved sharing my living room with you guys yesterday. I'm super proud of how it turned out. 
See it here



Hardee's Biscuit and Gravy have been on heavy rotation for breakfast the past few weeks. Nothing better than a hot meal when it's cold outside. 


Hanging out with my girlfriends. As crazy as I am, they still hang out with me. And for the record, half of them are just as crazy as me. 




Milkshakes are always my fave. Even when it's below freezing outside. 
And Bruster's milkshakes just happen to be my absolute fave!


FLASH SALES are my fave! And Silpada has a great one today!
Get this super trendy, ultra chic sterling silver and swarovski crystal necklace 1/2 off today only for only $23.50. Think birthdays, anniversaries, Easter, Mother's Day, graduations, Valentine's Day.....or my fave, just because!

Buy here

What are your faves?



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10