Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Faves

Sharing my favorites from this week with you!

Link up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea!



I'm at Chickfila way more than I'd like to admit. It's a good thing I don't have one in the town I live in. It would be bad. Anywho, I had my very first Frosted Lemonade last weekend, and Holy Moses! It was so yummy!






I needed a new series to watch, and since I quit a few seasons in, I decided to re-watch Greys Anatomy from the beginning. Y'all. I forgot how good this is. I've been staying up way too late to get in one more episode. So good. 




 One of my very best friends had her 3rd baby girl this week. She is the tiniest little thing and is such a cutie! It almost gave me baby fever. Almost.



I finally got to host my 2nd annual Friendsmas last week. I had to cancel the original because I was sick the week before, and unfortunately some couldn't come due to the new date.

 But y'all. I have the best friends ever. We do a mug exchange, eat, play games, gossip, and before we swapped mugs, my friends surprised me with housewarming gifts. I was totally shocked. They were so generous and it was so thoughtful of them. 





I'm so excited about my last favorite thing. My spitfire of a niece is staying with me tonight (for the very first time) for what she calls a "slummy" party. She says we are having pizza, pepperonis for snacks and breakfast, and we are going to watch Mickey movies. Her Mom is already dreading not having her home, and to be honest, I'm a little nervous the turkey will want Mom in the middle of the night. Send good thoughts my way tonight if you remember. ;)

Have a good weekend, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Dane and I started re-watching Grey's from the beginning at Christmas time. We are now on Season 3 and are officially HOOKED! It's such a feel-good show -- so many emotions. I just love it. (clearly) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

09 10