Going all U.S. Magazine on you and sharing 25 things you may not know about me.
1. I love a good movie quote. Bridesmaids quotes are on repeat.
2. Laughing is my favorite thing in the entire world. Belly aches and crying. Yep. That's a great feeling.
3. Sleep is sooo underrated. The whole "you can sleep when you're dead" line isn't for me.
4. I eat like a 4 year old.
5. I'm addicted to sodas. I crave them.
6. I like to keep my house chilly, and wrap up in sweatshirts and blankets.
7. I'm obsessed with school supplies. Mainly writing utensils.
8. I try to be a leader, but I'm more of a follower.
9. I could eat out for every meal. I rarely cook.
10. I'm addicted to social media.
11. I hate talking on the phone. Text me. Don't call.
12. I'm super nosy. I want all the info.
13. Handbags and Silpada are my fave splurges.
14. I think I was a decorator in a former life. I love when a room comes together.
15. Shopping is either an all day event or just a blip on my radar. Go big or go home.
16. I love trading vehicles. The longest I've ever driven one is 3 years. I loved that car.
17. TJ Maxx/Home Goods is my fave store!
18. I eat Garcia's Mexican food every Sunday night after church with the same group. And sometimes during the week too.
19. I hate Walmart. And only go like 5 times a year, when it's an absolute must.
20. I'm very emotional. I cry all the time for a million different reasons.
21. I've been to Vegas 4 times in the last 6 years.
22. I have a 2 lb. dog that looks like a rat.
23. I'm terrified of mice and rats.
23. Potatoes are my favorite food.
24. I was born on Halloween night.
25. I look terrible in hats, but love them anyway.