Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top 5 Christmas Movies

It's that time. Christmas time is here. And it's the time to curl up on the couch with a warm drink, a cozy blanket, a fire going, lights twinkling, and a Christmas movie on the tv.

Most of the time, my tv is on Lifetime or Hallmark this time of year. I love a good romantic story line this time of year. But then there are those movies that I watch over and over again. The "classics" if you will.

5. Elf


4. All I Want For Christmas



3. The Holiday


2. Christmas Vacation


1. Home Alone


I could watch each of these over and over again. Love them!

What are your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. We just had this convo at work today! Elf and Home Alone are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen "All I Want For Christmas," but maybe I'll have to add it. The other four are definitely up there along with "Four Christmases," "Serendipity," and a TV movie called, "Love at the Christmas Table."

    ReplyDelete

09 10