Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Family is Better Than Your Family

You guys. 

I had THE best Christmas ever. 

This family is everything. 

While it went by in lightning fast speed, I enjoyed every bit of the time I spent with family and friends. 

What happens when you tell Raelyn to "pose". 

I was more than spoiled; my family gave and spent way too much money on me. But I loved every single thing that I was given. 

Rae loved helping me open gifts!

I even gave myself a few gifts this Christmas. But that's a post for another time. 

We are starting a trend- fish faces!

And the icing on the cake was spending it all with this sweet, rambunctious, sassy little 3 year old. She makes everything more fun. 

And I'm so glad we got to spend another Christmas with my sweet Nanny. 


She is almost 90, and is the only grandparent I still have living. Time with her is always precious.


I wouldn't change one single thing about this Christmas.

Whoever heard of Mule riding on Christmas day? And it's a Mule. Not a moose. 

 Except for the weather. 

Doesn't it look like spring time? Crazy!
We had 70+ degree weather all week, and while it was nice, it wasn't Christmas weather. I want snow flurries and sweaters and mittens in the winter. 

This holiday was just perfect. I hope your  Christmas was just as nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10