Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Last-Minute Gift Ideas

Ok, guys and girls. You have two days to get those presents bought, wrapped, and under the tree. And if you haven't done so yet, you are totally stressing me out!!!! I was finished by Thanksgiving. Thank you very much. Because otherwise, I would have major anxiety! 

But if you are the total opposite of me and still have some gifts to purchase, let me give you a few ideas.... 

Hello?! Who wouldn't love to hear this glorious angelic creature's voice on Christmas morning?



I got one of these cuties for my birthday, and love it! Mine is the shiney gold and I have my monogram on it. It's perfect! They have these at my local Hallmart and a few gift shops, so I'm sure they should be easy to find.




This bag is so simple and goes with e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g! It is saffiano leather and will last forever! I talked a friend of mine into getting it for his wife. She will love it. He got her this exact color (luggage) because it is so versatile, but a fun pop of color would be a great choice too!




These have been hits the past few years, and I think this one would be perfect for 2015. I have yet to own a pallet, but I think this one is at the top of my list!


I've been wanting these exact slippers for at least 3 years and just refuse to buy them for myself. I'd love for these to be under my tree. AND I just noticed that you can get them by Christmas! Score!


Gift Certificate

And finally, if all else fails, get her a gift card to somewhere or for something she wouldn't buy for herself! A massage. A nice bag. A fancy restaurant. Make it even more fun by putting together a gift card bouquet or with something that is coordinating to the gift. 

Aren't these great ideas?! I would love to see any of these gifts under my tree!

Merry Christmas, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10