Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Faves

Pssst. Anyone there? I went on a little blogging hiatus. To be honest, I just wasn't sure if anyone was still reading, and I thought....why stress if no one is out there. So....are you? Are you reading? If so, please let me know. If not, I will go back into hiding.

And if you ARE reading, well here are a few of my Friday Favorites! They're good.

Linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci today. Duh. 

I just moved and decided to almost start from scratch with my "look". I've been loving all of the neutral rooms I'm seeing on Pinterest, so that's what I was going for. After looking forever, I finally decided on this couch and ottoman. I thought a fun pop of color would be good for the ottoman. Every thing else is neutral and silver and gold. I'll share more later on the move and my new house!


I'm loving this Christmas mug I got from my Friendsmas last year. I can't wait for this year's party with my closest friends.  Coffee and hot cocoa tastes so much better from a cute mug!


I love love love ornaments, and these are two I got for this year. I bought this home one myself from a local boutique. I love the home stuff. 

And my sweet momma got me this one this week. Love it!



I was finished Christmas shopping when Black Friday hit, so I spent a lot of money on myself. Oops. #shopaholic 
A friend posted a box of Huggable Hangers on sale from HSN, and I just had to have some. I've always been curious about them and if they are really as space saving as they say. So I got 60. And I love them. All of these tops were on two racks. Now, they're all on one. I'm a major fan. And need more. 



And as always, I love Mia. Even when she wakes me up all through the night to go out. Even when she pees and poops in the floor. Or pees in the bed. :/ I love her my little Yorkie. 
She's definitely a fave. 


2 comments:

  1. I read whenever you post. Sorry I don't comment more. I need to get better at that.

    Cute mug and ornament!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10