Friday, November 6, 2015

I confess....

Time for another confess sesh. It's been ages since I've done one. I feel like it's good for the soul to get these little tid-bits out.


Ready?

I confess....

... that until the CMA performance with Justin Timberlake, I had no idea who Chris Stapleton was. Now, I'm obsessed. Like bought multiple song on iTunes obsessed. And I don't normally do that.

... if you don't like country music, I just don't think we can be friends. I used to be all about pop and rap and hip-hop, but there are very few songs I like from those genres now. Country is where it's at.

...it hurt my feelings when certain people didn't wish my happy birthday last weekend. Can't help it. Just did.

... I cried on the way home from my parent's house after my birthday party with the family because I felt so blessed and lucky and undeserving to have such a good family. They made my birthday super duper special.

... I'm hating these 70 degree Fall days. It's November. I need to be wearing sweaters and sweatshirts. Get it together, mother nature.

... I just don't understand what goes through guys' minds when they are talking to females. Why do you think girls like the things you are saying? News flash! They don't. It's creepy.

And on that note, I think we'll end. ;)

Have a great Friday, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I think Christ Stapleton got a lot of new fans this week, me included! He is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

09 10