Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

You all know I love link-ups. It's ridiculous how much. I apologize if you hate reading them. :/

Link up with these awesome ladies: Larson Lingo, Shaeffer, Shay.


What I'm Eating This Week: Hopefully lots of fruits and veggies. But let's be real. Probably the same ole junk. 

What I'm Reminiscing About: Old Halloween costumes. I was a great Amy Farrah Fowler, Grumpy Cat, Cleopatra, Flapper, etc. 

What I'm Loving:  This FINALLY Fall weather. I love the cooler temps, the gloomy weather, the leaves turning and falling. 

What I've Been Up To: My whole life has been devoted to the Gilmore Girls. I should be ashamed. But I'm not. 

What I'm Dreading: Turning 32. Eeeeek! I said it out loud. It hurts. 

What I'm Working On: Getting through the 153 episodes of a certain family in Stars Hollow. Also, how awesome would it be to live in a place like that???

What I'm Excited About: My birthday, biotches! I celebrate all week. Life is good. 

What I'm Watching/Reading: For the 3rd time, Gilmore Girls. Keep up, y'all! ;) And I just finished Let's All Be Brave by Christian blogger, Annie Downs. It was great! I'm trying to finish up Radical and The Screwtape Letters. It's hard. I just can't get into them, but I hate leaving a book unread once I've started. 

What I'm Listening To: Only the BEST country music artists ever, the classics, Reba, Garth, and King George. On repeat. 

What I'm Wearing: Long cardigans and riding boots. My jam. 

What I'm Doing This Weekend: Celebrating my burfday with my family. Halloween birthdays rock!

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month: Thanksgiving and time off from work. I needs a break!

What Else Is New: Not much. I lead a very boring life. It's true. Oh, except I'm going to be an Auntie again. My sister is having another little bundle of joy next year. I can't wait to be the "crazy aunt everyone warned you about" Aunt Mel. 

Bonus Question: What's My Fave Thanksgiving Recipe? Besides my momma's heavenly mashed potatoes? My friend, Whitney's Pumpkin Crunch Cake. I'm not a huge pumpkin fan, and I can't make it like she can, but it is delish. With lots of whipped cream on top, obviously. Here's one that seems pretty close. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving! seriously blowing my mind it is so close!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10