Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Favorites

 It's Fri-yay, and I couldn't be more excited! Seriously! If you were around, you'd hear me whooping it up, Vicki Gunvalson style! ;)


Linking up with Andrea and the girls for Friday Favorites!


I was sick for literally 2 weeks. Hallelujah and amen, I feel 100x better. Week 1 I had the stomach bug. Week 2, bronchitis and pneumonia. Yes. Both. It was hell. But I'm better!!




My new favorite warmer. I put this in yesterday at work, and got sooo many compliments. It smelled like heaven all day long. But warning- I swear it made us all hungry. Be prepared for that!


On Saturday, I got to go to the Sacramento Kings and New Orleans Pelicans pre-season game. It was at Rupp, and I kid you not guys, I had front row seats. FRONT ROW! It was amazing. I got to see these two up close and personal (Boogie Cousins and Willie Cauley-Stein) and sat right behind Anthony Davis. Best day of my life. 

The only thing between us was a security guard. That's it. I think I could have taken him. ;)

And that arrow is pointing to Coach Cal. Pretty exciting stuff! 


I may have been sick during this, but I yelled and jumped and enjoyed the heck out of that game!

Let me preface by saying I am NOT a pumpkin fan. You all can keep  your damn PSLs and pumpkin M&Ms and all that jazz.
But I can do about anything cheesecake. So I tried this Pumpkin Cheesecake milkshake from Brusters yesterday and it was quite good. I love cheesecake. Even if it is pumpkin.


I am so dang excited about these new emojis. Finally! We have a taco. And cheese. And a rolling your eyes face. And a sick face. Love it! We still need a coke emoji though. Hear that, Apple?

So those are my faves for the week, ladies and gents. What are yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10