Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Checking In

If you've been around here for very long, you know I'm not the most consistent blogger. I only write when the mood strikes.

And usually, I get my ideas as I'm lying in bed, on the verge of sleep. I'll note that in the morning. It will be an awesome post, I think. And then morning comes and I can't, for the life of me, remember what the heck I had came up with the night before. It actually happens quite a bit. You'd think I'd learn to jot these things down at night when I think of them, but sleep beckons and I succumb before I can lift my hand.

My goal is to be a bit more consistent. To not just do those link-ups that I love so much. To come and type what's going through my mind, even if it does seem a little crazy. We'll see. I usually never follow through. But I have a goal at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10