Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Faves

Linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci to share my faves from the week!

My bestie, Meg, had a Silpada party for me this week. I got to meet some of her awesome friends, ate some of her awesome food, and made some awesome sales. She's going to get some awesome jewelry too! :) 
P.S. How many times can you saw awesome in one paragraph? My writing teachers would be cringing right now. 

P.S.S. Silpada is having an awesome (see, there I go again...) sale this week. From now to Sept. 30th, take advantage of the BOGO event! Great pieces for great prices!




I've been taking a hip-hop dance class lately, which definitely deserves it's own post. Lemme just say, I have NO rhythm. I cant dance. I'm out of shape. But I'm loving dancing to the Wobble, Chicken Noodle Soup, Tootsie Roll, and the Whip & Nae Nae every Monday night. 



I'll take a McCafe Caramel Vanilla Iced Coffee over a Starbucks any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. It is heaven in my mouth. 

It turned fall this week, and while we've had 85-90 degree weather, today is looking much better. I love this cool weather that's coming. 


How cute is this little gold polka-dot pumpkin? It was only $3 from Target and I desperately need to go back and get more.  

What are your faves from the week?


1 comment:

  1. Dang it I missed the 50% off sale!!! 8 days too late haha I am like you, I literally have NO rhythm when it comes to dancing. The wobble is my FAVORITE dance! I made sure it played at my wedding reception so I could wobble it up on the dance floor :) I LOVE that pumpkin! I bet that wouldn't be very hard to do at all! Cute blog lady! :)
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete

09 10