Monday, August 3, 2015

Things I Hate

Hate is a strong word. But I feel safe in using it in today's post. There are just certain things I can't stand, and here is a partial list.

1. Denim Skirts
Don't get me wrong, I rocked a denim skirt in high school. It was quite the trend in early 2000s. But it's 15 years later. Please don't bring them back. Every time I see one, I think, "these people are dressing from the Goodwill".


2. Corn Flakes on top of HashBrown Casserole
Why ruin a good thing with soggy cereal on top of yummy goodness?


3. Too Thin Eyebrows
Put down the tweezers. Just let 'em grow.


4. Bad Grammar
Ugh. Seriously annoying.

5. Unpainted Toe Nails
I find this so gross on women. I can't explain it. I just do.
(And I couldn't even post a picture here because it grossed me out so much.)

What do you guys hate?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure we can be friends if you don't like the crunchies on top of party potatoes! I love the crunchies! They are sooo good! Also, I'm not too sure I mind denim skirts... but I can't tell you the last time I wore one- maybe college?

    ReplyDelete

09 10