Thursday, August 13, 2015

If I.... {a new series}

I'm starting a new series!!!!

Hopefully it's one I can stick with since I tend to get bored and don't keep up with things.


Anywho, this series will begin with "If I..." every week and will answer one question. I'd love love love for you to follow along, post your own "If I..." post for the week and link back with me. Doesn't it sound fun? Say yes and make me happy.  :)

Today's post is If I... could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be....EXTRA CHEESE PIZZA!

I could eat this all day, every day. Hot, fresh out of the oven, stringy, melted, yummy cheese pizza.

Don't judge me. This is a judge-free zone, y'all.

What would you eat?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm... That is a difficult question! As soon as I think I settled on a food, I think of something better :) I'm going with tacos. I don't think I can ever get tired of tacos!

    ReplyDelete

09 10