Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Homeless & Greasy

This post actually started out as a tweet. As I was typing, I thought, I could make a post out of this with actual pictures! So here we are...

I'll never understand why celebrity, people with actual $$$$, opt to go for the homeless and greasy look. You can't tell me you don't have $300 shampoo and water coming out of your high-tech shower head. You can't tell me that you don't have a stylist to make  you look incredibly beautiful or handsome. Instead, you'd rather wear rags and have so much oil and grease in your hair it could fill a measuring cup.

Where did this come from, you may ask?  One Direction is on GMA and they look like they've slept outside for three weeks. Gross.



Which then got me thinking about Johnny Depp.

And then the Olson Twins. They are supposed fashion icons, but I don't see the appeal.


And all the others that look like they need a good bath. 





Ok. I'm sure I could find more, but I'm tired of looking at disgusting people.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10