Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Favorites

Linking up again with Erika, Narci, and Andrea.


I wore this necklace yesterday, and l-o-v-e loved it! Look at those tassels and that feather and those cz's. I layered it with lots of other Silpada goodies and it was fabulous! It is definitely one of my favorite pieces!



I've been obsessed with these V8 Splashes the past few weeks. I drink one for breakfast and will usually grab one after dinner because they are yummy! One of my favorite drinks now!


Big Brother. I just started watching during the BB15 season, and quickly became hooked. I love the drama. I love the sneakiness. I love the competitions. I love it all. How can I become a cast member? A favorite on my dvr!


I bought this cell phone case from Monogram Styles on Etsy and LOVE it! The quality is great and the print is way too cute! My favorite case!


 Another favorite is that today is frickin' Friday and I couldn't be more excited! I plan on laking it with the fam, spending some time with great friends, and hopefully having a little relaxing time. 

Happy Friday, y'all!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel! Stopping in from Friday Favorites. I love the necklace! I'm sort of particular about long necklaces, so when I find one I like, I usually repeat it a lot! I'm checking out your Chicken and Dumplings recipe next. I'm always on the hunt for a good, easy weeknight meal!

    ReplyDelete

09 10