Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites

Linking up with some lovely ladies today for Friday Favorites.

I love link-ups. And I love reading the posts the other bloggers link. It's a great way to find new bloggers and allow other bloggers to find you!

You can link up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci on their blogs. 

Here are my faves for the week.


I went to one of my favorite stores last night, Barnes & Noble, with a "to-read" list a mile long. I only found two of the books on my list, so I snagged those and another book for my sister. $40 later, I was out the door. I can't wait to get started on these books. I am almost positive I got these ideas from Shay on one of her book posts or in the comments. 



I bought these blogger-endorsed, leopard tennies from Target last week and wore them yesterday. How cute are they??? If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of obsessed with all things leopard.

PS. Please note- they are quite narrow and not really comfortable. At all. Just fyi.
PSS. Just saw these are on sale this week for 20% off!

I also got in the Silpada Zahara Wristlet this week, which matches my Dakota bag. Both pieces are super soft, genuine leather. I love them both so so much! And again, leopard!


Here are the pieces individually so you can see them in all their glory!
 


I'm loving this "Straight Outta..." app. How gangsta do I look with the graphic? 

Don't answer that. 

I really should find a more gangsta pic of me somewhere. If it exists. ;)

I got lots of friend/family time last weekend, and I hope this weekend is the same. I watched my niece a few hours on Fri, lake time on Sat with the family, and had lunch & dinner with some friends after church on Sunday.

Paradise Point is a little eclectic spot on the side of the road that has the best hot dogs and fixin's. I had never been and finally got to go with some friends from church. 

 My parents have a little lake house and some toys, and I'm there every chance I get. Here I am with them and my niece for a fun day on the water!

Those are my faves from the week. What are yours?

If you link up with the ladies, please let me know so I can read! Have a great weekend, y'all!









1 comment:

  1. I love the straigh outta app, that does make you look totally gangsta.

    ReplyDelete

09 10