Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Favorites: Earrings

I love earrings. Like beyond love them. Like I feel naked without them. Like I will turn around and go back home to get them if I happen to leave the house and forget to put them on.

That's love.

I'm currently in a challenge to sell 20 pairs of earrings before August 30th. For every pair you buy, your name will be entered in a drawing to win a special prize. Buy 2 pairs, get 2 entries, and so forth.

I thought I'd share some of my favorite earrings with you today for the linkup with Erika, Narci, and Andrea.


I've always had big curly hair, so I've always been drawn to big earrings. Because lezbehonest, it took a lot of earring to fight for attention with so much hair. Even though my hair is now short and (mostly) straight, I still like to rock a big earrings. The bigger the better. 

I love the pop of color these sterling silver and turquoise earrings have. Small, but they pack a lot of punch. 

I'm absolutely loving these metal mix earrings! How sassy!

I love the 70s vibe these bring with the little dangles. 70s trends are super hot now and these rock!

These are so great dressed up or down. Classic but fun. 


And because I know not everyone loves a good, big earrings, I've included some of my favorite smaller ones too. 

These pearl ear jackets are high on my wishlist right now. I have a silver pair and wear them in my second hole and they are even better that way. 


These are classic and tasteful. Not too big to be gaudy, and not to small. Kind of like Goldilocks, these are just right. 
Funny story, I actually sold my pair to a customer. When she came by a few weeks later, I was like "OMG. Are those real diamonds in your ears???" She laughed. "No, they are the Silpada ones you sold me." They look that good, you guys!


And for you gold fans, I included these beauties. Love love love them!

Well those are a few of my favorites! Which ones listed do you prefer??

See some other earrings here

And if you'd like to help me out with my challenge, please order here. Earrings, and any other jewelry you find, will be shipped to your doorstep! Don't forget for every pair you purchase, you will be entered to win a special prize! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10