Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Fall/Winter Faves

As you know, or maybe you don't, I am a Silpada Designs Rep. That means I have access to the most beautiful hand-crafted sterling silver pieces, and I can offer them to you at prices you can't believe. When you think about the craftsmanship that goes into each and every piece, it's amazing!

Our Fall/Winter catalog was just released, and I quickly chose my favorite pieces from each category. It wasn't easy, and I have lots of pieces I love, but here are a few of my absolute faves.

Necklace
"Birds of a Feather"

 This 30" piece is so sassy and trendy. Fringe is everywhere, and I love it. This necklace is made with genuine leather, brass, sterling silver, cubic zirconia, and tiger's eye. I want to reiterate that this piece, just like all the others, is made by hand with natural pieces.



Bracelet
"Santa Fe"


As soon as I saw this piece in person, it was mine! It's 7"-8" long and holds 15 individual pieces of rare turquoise that's been hand cut and smoothed. Also made of sterling silver and brass.


I actually wore two together at conference and got so many compliments. Can't have too much of a good thing, right?



Earrings
"Festival"

These .925 sterling silver earrings are inspired by 70s fashion. They are 3" long and look so chic with the tassels. I wear these constantly.


Designers at Silpada paired the Festival earrings with the Avant Garde necklace, which also gets a lot of wear at my house!

Ring
"Square Root" 

This Square Root ring is simple and goes with everything. A friend saw it on my table and ordered it right then. 


Silpada has paired it here with the Social Circle bangle, which is another classic piece. 

Accessory
"Dakota bag"

I mentioned this one the other day, but I can't say enough great things about it! It's genuine leather with tons of suede fringe. I carry this bag every day and get tons of compliments on it. Tons! It holds a lot, my every day goodies, an iPad, planner, a book, and a couple Silpada catalogs.



I was hesitant about the launch of the accessories, but I absolutely love them!

Are you wanting to make a list yet? I know. It's hard. I had three different lists at one point before I actually saw the pieces, and countless others over the past few weeks since then.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer. If you've never owned a piece of Silpada, you don't know just how special these pieces are! I'd love to introduce you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10