Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Currently: August Edition

Why do I love these posts so much?

Reading

It's a satire on the devil and hell and Christianity. I'm on a Christian book kick,  usually non-fiction memoir-type books, but I thought this one would be fun. I forgot who recommended it, but I'm trying it out. 

I'm also still reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. Yeah...I need to get started on implementing those rules. Oops. 

Listening To



This is such a fun song. Funny story- I really didn't know what silver bullets were until I asked. I assumed beer, but ya just never know! Lol


Wearing
My new Silpada jewelry, carrying my new fringe bag and wristlet, and wearing some new tops from TJ Maxx.  Seriously, like every top I own is from the Teej.


Watching 
Bachelor in Paradise. Now I know why everyone is obsessed with these shows. The drama. I mean you can't make this stuff up. 


Needing
$$$. Why can't I save $$$????


Wanting
Some cute black wedges. I've looked all summer for some that aren't too short, but aren't too high. Not too cheap, but not too expensive. I need them to be just riiiiight. Like Goldilocks. 


Avoiding
Graphing. Because who likes to do that kind of stuff???? Not me, obviously.


Looking Forward To
VEGAS in a few weeks! I can't wait!



Feeling
Tired. I cannot get enough sleep lately. I don't know what is going on with me!




1 comment:

  1. I am with you on Bachelor in Paradise! The show is addicting! I also have been watching the after show! Love it! - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10