Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Baby Shower Gift

I don't know about y'all, but I feel like everyone I know is with child. My facebook timeline is filled with ultrasound pictures, shower invites, and nursery photos. Let's be honest, my bloglovin' feed is about the same way. I guess that's just the season we are in.

I typically just buy off of the registry. I've heard of people that get frustrated when a gift they've received isn't one they've registered for, so by golly, I look at that registry. Diapers. Wipes. Shampoos and lotions. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

One of my friends is pregnant with her second child, so she wasn't registering. "What to do," I thought. So when I got an invite her small sprinkle, I wanted to do something a little different. Fun. Cutesy. And hopefully she would love it.

I immediately went to pinterest, and found the cutest idea yet. A "Rub a dub dub tub".

Photo via Pinterest





















So I got to shopping. I found all kinds of cute stuff for the bath- wash cloths, hooded towel, rubber animal toys, shampoo, lotion, a bath time book. I bought a huge jar from Target and crammed everything inside. (I originally bought the medium size, but it was way too small. Go for the large one if you re-create this.)


Then I printed off a little card that said "Rub a dub dub, Grayson", put some ribbon around the jar, and BAM!  Cute little gift for mom and baby. 


I thought it turned out super cute, and honestly, it's my favorite gift to date. 

What do you all think?





2 comments:

  1. That is SO CUTE!!! I seriously love it! It's fun to do gift-basket type of gifts and personalize them a little bit! Oh and PS- yes, everyone in the entire world is pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute gift idea! I know that as a mom I would have appreciated everything inside AND the jar. That can be used for so many things!

    ReplyDelete

09 10