Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Zzzzz

Excuse while I doze off at my desk and possibly drool on my keyboard.

I am beyond exhausted.

You see, I'm helping with VBS this week at my church. And it is kicking my butt. We've only completed two days, the kickoff party on Sunday night and the first night of class last night, but it has worn me out. Working 8-9 hours, then immediately going to church with a bunch of crazy kids for 4 hours is way more than I'm used to.  I can't imagine how I'm going to be dragging by the end of the week, but it is so much fun, and I know it is completely worth it.

So while you all are working away, I'll be over here with toothpicks holding up my eyelids.

While I'm sleeping, you should enter my giveaway. I don't know why I'm not keeping this for myself, but I'm giving away this super cute little neon floral clutch from everyone's favorite store- Target.


Enter using Rafflecopter below. I'll announce winner on Friday.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Best of luck!

1 comment:

09 10