Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Life Lately

As I was looking at my instagram feed, I saw so many things I wanted to share with you guys. So here's my life lately, courtesy of my instagram photos. And if you aren't following me on there, why not??? Do it already! @melanie_ks

Ready?


If you haven't tried these, you are seriously missing out. Holy yumminess.



Silpada is having their biggest sale ever! 40% of sterling silver, brass, turquoise, lapis, and pearl items. Lifetime guarantee. 60 day exchange time frame. I seriously love this stuff!



I just finished Lisa Terkeurst's book, The Best Yes. It talks about learning to say no to things that doesn't fit in your life right now. And not feeling guilty about it. I loved this passage. I need to print it out and hang it in my house. "Refuse to get all tangled up and held back by what you don't know." How many times has fear of the unknown stopped me from doing something? Love this passage so much!




VBS was last week, and I loved every second of it. I taught the K-2 class and some of the preschoolers came over. Surprisingly to me, I loved this age. I loved teaching them about Jesus. We had lots of fun activities and stories, and I'm so thankful I got to do this. I think I got more out of this week than those kids did. 





I've been trying to sell this bag for a few months. I've had it sold 3 different times. 3!!!! to people on ebay and Poshmark, and they've all backed out. I feel like I'm cursed with this purse. And I love it! I do love the bag. It's in perfect condition, but something about it makes people think they can buy it and then not pay. Not cool, people. 






















Life finally calmed down enough on Monday afternoon for me to get a pizza and watch a few episodes of the new season of Orange is the New Black. I'm anxious to see the twists and turns that this season holds.




I got my newest US Weekly in the mail on Monday and one of the articles was about the release of Holly Madison's book on her time spent at the Playboy Mansion and on the show, Girls Next Door. The small excerpt spoke of lots of secrets that were finally going to be revealed. I saw it last night at Target, and had to have it. I'm not even ashamed.


So there's my life lately. What have y'all been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10