1. I don't own a gun. Heck, I've never even shot a gun.
2. I don't attend football games in dresses and pearls. I think it's just stupid.
3. I don't like grits.
4. I don't own camo.
5. Or seersucker.
6. I don't hunt. Never have before.
7. Or fish.
8. I didn't get married at 18. And that makes me an "old maid" in everyone's minds.
9. I don't wear a cowboy hat. I don't even own one.
10. Or cowboy boots. I don't own these either.
11. I hate mayonnaise.
12. I've never farmed in tobacco. Or cotton. Or corn. Or anything really.
13. I hate pimento cheese.
14. I don't drink bourbon or whiskey. And you know KY is well-known for it's bourbon, right?
15. I've never been to a rodeo. Or is that just a Texas thing?
I know. I know. Are you shocked at how "un-southern" I am. I'm surprised I haven't been kicked out yet.
What "southern-isms" do you not follow?