Monday, June 22, 2015

I Don't Understand.....

This may be a hugely un-popular post, but I'm okay with that. There are so many things that I just don't understand. So many things that people do that I don't understand. Read the post and let me know if I'm just over-reacting or if you, like me, just don't understand.


- I don't understand the "Oh my gosh, guys, I'm drinking so much" posts. I don't have any qualms with having a drink, or two, or three. Have at it. I mean I like an occasional glass of wine or daiquiri or margarita. Whatever. 

What I don't understand is grown women bragging about how much they've been drinking, how hungover they are, how every picture they post is with a drink. You're an adult. You can do what you want. But why do you think bragging about it is cute or cool? 

- Every day selfies. I just don't get it. You look exactly the same as you did yesterday. Exactly. Same hair style. Same make up. Same everything. Go ahead with your occasional selfies. But daily? Someone is being a little attention whore, amiright?


- "I slept with him." I know someone that tells us every time she sees someone she has slept with. And let me just say, she's seen a lot of people. Ahem. But that's not what this post is about. What happened to the whole don't kiss and tell thing? I mean it doesn't bother me. It's her business. But I don't understand the whole using it as a bragging tool.  Who you let dip into your lady bits is your business. Not mine. Because I just don't care. If you can't tell, I'm not into bragging. 

-Posting the same person as your #mcm and #wcw every single week. You're dating. We can assume that he/she is your crush. There is no need to post the same person every week. 


Am I right or just being annoyed too easily? 

What do you not understand?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with all of these. Wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every.single.one. was SPOT ON. I am 100% in agreement with all this ish.

    ReplyDelete

09 10