Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Wrap-Up and Winner

You guys.

It's Friday.

Hallelujah and amen! 

I've had an awesome week with some kiddos at VBS.

My niece's birthday is today and her party is tomorrow.

Father's Day is Sunday.

Needless to say, the weekend will be just as jam-packed and crazy as this week has been. I can sleep when I'm dead, right?

Speaking of my niece's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAELYN!  Aunt Mel loves you oh-so-much you little turkey.

I'm going to share one of my favorite gifts to date with you guys next week. It's so dang cute!

Now, let's announce the winner of that super cute clutch I have been promoting.



Drum roll, please.....


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Congratulations, Audra!

Hope you guys have an amazing weekend!

Peace & blessings, y'all.

1 comment:

09 10