Friday, May 15, 2015

Twitter Faves Friday 7.0

It's my 7th week of doing this whole Twitter Faves thing, and I kind of enjoy it. I hope you do too.



Let's just start off with being honest.

Isn't this the realest struggle of all?


 That Grayson is a hoot. Have I told you guys how much I love the Chrisley clan? Cause I do.
The answer is NO, Isaac. Always no.
Because SO many people suffer from anxiety and depression. I'm so so glad that Shane could put her anxiety into words for those that don't understand could possibly see a bit inside of how it is. While my post isn't written nearly as well as hers, I shared a tiny fragment of what I deal with.
This is what is wrong with America. This guy got a FREE cup of coffee because he is a cop (thank you, sir), but then proceeds to spill it on himself, and then sues Starbucks because it was hot. Idiot. Luckily, the courts didn't rule in his favor.
I think if I had this, I'd feel much cooler than I really am.
Yeah, you people aren't fooling anyone. Kudos to you for going through all of the trouble for a staged photo, but no. We all know it is staged.
Happy Friday, guys! Cheers to the freakin weekend!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha that first one is the best! I try not to complain, but I do talk about my food baby as if it is a real person.

    ReplyDelete

09 10