Friday, May 29, 2015

Twitter Faves Fri 8.0

Week 8 of doing this thing- sharing my favorite tweets of the week.




Nothing. Nothing is wrong with this at all.
Thanks to this tweet, I ran to DQ after work for a burger. It was heavenly.
I love seeing my blog/twitter friends rock their business. Erin is amazing.
I do try to be a kind person, but brave. That shit is hard. I need to print this tweet and post it everywhere.
Because good grief. They are literally every where you look. Enough already.
. Since I saw her host some kind of MTV awards show, I've loved this Amy girl. She's hilarious. Dry humor. She says what we're all thinking. I love it.

Do you follow someone that you think I'd love? Share your favorite twitter funnies with me!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! This weekly post is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun post! I know someone who I would not be surprised to see sitting on top of a car dressed up as Spiderman haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. I follow @michelleisawolf and she cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete

09 10