Thursday, May 7, 2015

That Time There Was Shooting Next Door

I live on a quiet street with a lot of older people in a “medical” community. Lots of doctors and dentists offices and a street of duplexes. And I like it that way to be honest. When I’m home, nights and weekends, it’s pretty much dead.

 

So imagine my surprise when I was going to work one morning and the dentist office right beside my house (like literally next door), there was yellow tape blocking the parking lot and detectives canvasing the area.

 

What the holy hell happened?!?!

 

As soon as I got to work, I went to our local news site. Shockingly, there had been a shooting last night.

 

Right beside my house.

 

Next door.

 

And I slept through it. All of it. 6 shots from a gun, and I didn’t stir at all.

 

I miss everything.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, what are you going to do?! You are living in the hood now.

    ReplyDelete

09 10