Thursday, May 21, 2015

10 Reasons I'm Not A Real Blogger

I posted months and months ago a few reasons I'm not a real blogger. Looking back, I realize I'm still not a real blogger, because the exact same things still exist.

It's an oldie, but one of my favorite posts. Read it and let me know, are you a real blogger?
***************************************************************************

After visiting this blogland for a few years, I've come to realize I'm not a "real" blogger. Here's why:

1. I don't take pictures of myself looking to the side and to the ground with my hand non-chalantly in my hair.





2. I don't get 20 billion comments on each post I write. Or any post I write. Heck, I'm happy to just get one comment!


3. I don't drive a big fancy car and take pictures so that everyone sees the logo on the steering wheel. I drive a Toyota. Whoa! Be jealous! Edit: I now drive a Ford. Still not fancy. 








4. I don't schedule or plan posts in my Erin Condren planner for days/weeks in advance. But I have owned one thanks to jumping on the bandwagon.


5. None of my linkups have ever been successful or lasted longer than the one day it was posted. #failure


6. I've never been given an item for free to review. Like give me a bag or necklace or something, people.


7. I don't do OOTDs. I have a few times and it's just awkward. How do you people do it and feel like it's normal?





8. I don't have a super cute, colorful office with a daybed in it to blog from. I mean I have a spare room with a regular bed and a desk, but I never use either of them...except to pile shit on.


9. I don't own a Louis Vuitton bag. But I totally would if you want to donate one to the cause.





10. I hate using cutesy blogger words like totes and amazeballs. Even Urban Dictionary agrees.



Did I miss something? Is there something I didn't put down that I'm lacking to be a real blogger?

Note: Most of these were just in good fun. Some were not. :)

5 comments:

  1. Bahaha- love this! I DO have an Erin Condren planner and have received some freebies but that's where it stops for me. Also, I drive a 2005 hyundai! I win! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My photos don't all have a perfect white background. That's how I'm not a real blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I can relate to so many of these! I've tried planning and scheduling posts, but it just doesn't work for me. Maybe I'm inconsistent but at least what I post is real and what's going on at that time. Oh and I tried to take some outfit photos recently and it was SO awkward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha same. I love the ones about the outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SAME! I love this post! Thanks for keepin' it real!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10