Friday, April 10, 2015

Twitter Faves Friday 3.0

It’s time for my weekly wrap up of my favorite tweets of the week. Click on each tweet if you want to see the tweeter’s timeline. (Say that 3x fast.)


 Twitter Faves Emelia- I feel your emoji pain. Why would they take those away? AND where are the taco and hot dog emojis??? Suck a lemon, Apple.


Yes. This. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever been “bullied”, but I’ve definitely had my feelings hurt and cried over the mean words from others. It sucks, you guys. And I’m sure you have too. So before you make a “joke” or try to put someone down, remember how you felt when you were being degraded.


If you’ve read anything about me, you know my social life in the winter revolves around UK Basketball. And we’re losing 7 to the NBA draft. Insert sad face emoji, if Apple still has those.


Basically me.


Basically me again. Scott Foley understands me. #TeamJake


Who are you guys following on Twitter?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so Team Jake too!!!!
    I didn't know you were over here on this blog... glad you did an update on the other one. Now I can follow you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not alone...haha, thanks for the love! ;)

    ReplyDelete

09 10