Thursday, April 16, 2015

Things I Wish Would Disappear

1. The Bachelor/Bachelorette- OVER. IT.


2. Yellow Starburst- I’ve never met one person who actually likes them.

3. Harem pants- not flattering on anyone. ANYONE!

4. Pretzels in Chex Mix- nobody likes the pretzels, not even my dog.


5.  American Idol and every other talent show- please give us something else to obsess over.


6. The term “On Fleek”. I just don’t understand. And you sound like a tool when you say it.


7. Cancer

8. Chunky shoes from the 90s. Why oh why are they back? They weren’t cute then, and they sure aren’t now.

9. Trivia Crack invitations- first it was candy crush, now it’s trivia crack. Stop.


10. Construction boots- I’ve never liked them. And mark my words, I never will. No matter how many times Khloe Kardashian wears them.


What do you wish would disappear?

3 comments:

  1. Some of these are great... though I don't mind Yellow Starbursts or mega amounts of pretzels :)

    I don't even know what "on fleek" means!
    & construction boots? How can that be comfy?

    Amen to cancer! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into all the pretzels either. If I want pretzels, I'll buy a dang bag. Also, I owned a pair of black timberland boots in high school, so they must have been cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no clue what on fleek means, ha! I LOVE pretzels, they are my go-to snack, but NOT the ones in trail mix/chex mix- they are never good. Eff cancer.

    ReplyDelete

09 10