Thursday, April 9, 2015

Liebster Award

Well I got a sweet little email from Meghan at Simple Life Soliloquies yesterday. She nominated me for the Liebster award, a blog award given to small blogs. I’ve received these ages ago when I had my other blog, Sarcasm and Curls, but since I’ve started anew with this blog, I’m back to square one. <SO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN, K?>

 

laward (1)

 

So here are the rules:

1. Link back and thank the person who nominated you.
2. List 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs/bloggers who have 200 followers or less & give them 11 questions of your choice.
5. Notify your nominees & give them a link back to your post!

 

11 Facts

  1. I live in a small town of about 15K people.
  2. I have a 2 pound Yorkie named Caramia Pupcake Smith. I call her Mia.
  3. I have 2 degrees- a Bachelors in English & Allied Language Arts and a Masters in School Counseling
  4. I also have a secondary education teaching certificate
  5. I taught for 4 years.
  6. I am now an office administrator and a part time behavior therapist.
  7. I’ve never lived in the same house for more than 7 years.
  8. I’ve never had the same car for more than 3 years.
  9. Apparently, I like change and don’t get attached to things.
  10. But I do get attached to people. And men.
  11. I’m a die-hard KY Wildcats Basketball fan. #bbn

11 Questions from Meghan

1. What is your favorite thing about blogging? Meeting amazing people. (So cliché, huh?)  And finding awesome items I never would have known about otherwise.

2. What was your first pet's name? Were you the one who named him/her? Teaspoon. A beagle named after a character in Lonesome Dove.

3. What's your favorite place to online shop? eBay

4. Sunrise or sunset? Why? Sunset. I’m never awake for the sunrise.

5. What's your favorite accessory? My Pandora bracelet. All of the charms have been gifts and I cherish it.

6. What's the best blog post you've ever written? Link it! My absolute favorite posts were on my other blog. But my favorite on THIS blog is THIS post about the time I was famous.

7. What's your favorite breakfast restaurant? Man…this is hard. I love breakfast. Cracker Barrel, iHop, Chickfila….I don’t turn down breakfast food.

8. When it comes to decorating your home or space, what's your style?  Casual. Classic.

9. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Bora Bora

10. What's the first thing you did today? Check my text messages and social media.

11. Who do you love most in the world? My niece, Rae. She is a spitfire and I love her more than she will ever know.

 

Nominate 11 Bloggers

I nominate anyone that wants to do this!

Have a great day, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love your answers! I agree on the Pandora bracelet. I love that they're personal and classic at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not realize you had moved blogs?! Also, breakfast is my jam! I love most any form of breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

09 10