Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Friday, May 23, 2014
1. Sonic Slushes. They don’t need a description. Just know they are delicious. And know that I’m working my way down the 25 flavor list. It’s a challenge.
2. I couldn’t give two shits about the Kimye wedding. Please go away. Please fall off the face of the Earth. You are both douche canoes and everyone actually hates you.
3. I’m reading 50 Shades of Gray again. Long story, but I had a long wait at an appointment and could only access books already downloaded. I remember why this was so popular.
4. I finally got a mani/pedi this week. Finally! However, I noticed when I got home just a few hours later that my feet were still extremely dry. Ya know like on the edges. What. The. Hell. And the super cute nail polish I chose has already chipped. Not very happy about that. Dang it.
5. Memorial Day. Let’s remember the real reason we are all getting this extended weekend. While the barbeques and lake time is nice, that’s not why everything shuts down Monday. Thank you to all those that have sacrificed their life for all of us.
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
The first is “Girls Chase Boys” by Ingrid Michaelson. Like I could listen to this song for hours and not get tired of it.
The second is “All I Do is Win.” Which apparently is old, but whatever.
My obsession is all thanks to my good friends Jimmy Fallon, whom I’ve loved since he starred in Summer Catch, and Emma Stone, who is just the best, and their little lip sync battle. I’m sure you’ve seen it already.
What are you all listening to?
Monday, May 19, 2014
I opened an email Friday letting me know that Scandal season 3 was now on Netflix.
The excitement that I had over this new knowledge was kind of sad actually.
Ya know what is even more sad?
The fact that I spent my entire Sunday watching 10 whole episodes.
I’m not even ashamed.
Now, when can I get home to finish the season?
Friday, May 16, 2014
Let’s get down to business.
1. Tres Leches cake from Chuys.
Oh. My. Yum. This is THE best cake I’ve ever had. And the piece was huge, so I brought some home. I can’t wait to get back and devour it.
2. Payday is today, and I got a raise! Holla!
Dolla dolla bills y’all.
3. The most ridiculous video you will EVER see. Ever. Watch at your own risk. And don’t say I didn’t warn you.
4. The Other Woman was so good I saw it twice. Hilarious. Witty. Girl power.
5. I saved the best for last- today is my favorite sister’s birthday.
Happy happy birthday, Trisha. I hope you have a fabulous day!
And to the rest of you crazies, HAPPY FRIDAY!
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Since declaring that I’ve become a blogger again, I have really been slacking. To be honest, I’ve totally forgotten all about blogging until I wondered about a certain blogger this morning.
I’ve been super busy at work, and probably will be the rest of this month.
But you all don’t really care where I’ve been or what I’ve been doing, do you? Silly me…thinking you all have been worried.
My point, though, is I have a few blog post ideas swimming around in my head, and hopefully I can get them typed up and posted next week.
Until then, ciao!
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
I also started thinking that the things I hear in that room from the teachers are probably things you would not hear in any other profession. Anywhere. So I compiled a list of just a few things I heard one afternoon in class.
- Get your finger out of your nose.
- Sit up!
- Get out of his face.
- You have a boo boo?
- Put your thinking caps on, ears open, mouths closed.
- X is a consonant, a letter in the alphabet.
- You all WILL lose a sticker!
- Move like a cat.
- Move like a monkey.
- Move like an elephant.
- Wipe your nose.
- I’m looking for a leader.
- My ears are listening.
- My eyes are watching.
- Get your hands out of your pants.