Friday, August 15, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up

It’s Friday afternoon, and many of you are probably packed up and gone for the weekend. However, I’m still at work with 50 minutes left. I. Can. Make. It.
Since I’ve been a less-than stellar blogger this week, here’s what I’ve been up to… and I’m sharing both the cool things and uncool things that happened. Get ready.

Having margaritas and Mexican food on a patio with my best friend. That’s cool.


Getting a manicure and pedicure one night. Cool.


Having my nail polish chip off in LESS than 24 hours. Not cool.


Talenti gelato in Sea Salt Caramel. Way cool.


Sitting in elementary school pick-up line. So not cool.


Getting a box of Silpada jewels delivered to my door step. Cool.


Finally finishing a book you don’t like because you refuse to stop in the middle. Not cool.


Miss Priss lying on a blanket with her little feet crossed. Well that’s just precious.


Have a great weekend, friends!

1 comment:

  1. WTF?! I would go back and ask them to repaint my nails. Legit.

    ReplyDelete

09 10