Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Life Lately

I hit one of my blogging slumps last month...you know how it comes and goes with me sharing my life with complete strangers...or the 3 people I know in real life that come to this little spot when they are bored. ;)

If you are, by chance, someone other than those 3 kind friends, then you  may not know what's been going on in my little spot in Kentucky. Don't worry though...you haven't missed much.
I've been spending every weekend that I can in the water. I could seriously float on that dirty lake water every single day and not tire of it.
 
I'm not a huge sushi eater, but was craving it last week. It wasn't the best I’ve had, so I'll probably stick to the shrimp fried rice I also tried…until I crave it again in another year or so.


The new Silpada catalog came out, and needless to say, I want everything! Feel free to check it out at mysilpada.com/melanie.smith and let me know what you love!


Anxiety sucks. So much.


Finally, you must watch this movie if you haven’t already. I saw it twice in theaters and bought it the day it came out. Love it.


What have I missed in Bloglandia since I’ve been MIA?






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10