Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Confession Session

It’s hump day. I’m just excited that we are that much closer to the weekend. And a long weekend at that. Halle-freaking-lujah! I haven’t confessed in a long while, so I thought today was the perfect day!

- I ordered a new Kate Spade purse last week. I have been wanting this purse ALL summer long. I finally found one on eBay for a great price, but some twat waffle beat me by $2.00 in the very last second. I was pissed. The last damn second!!!

-I got a new iphone 5s the other day. I wanted to wait for the 6, but heard it would be several more hundred dollars, and I just don’t have time for that. I have purses to buy, dammit. There was nothing wrong with my 4s, and to be honest, I don’t see a huge difference in this one. Also, I realize I’m about a year behind everyone getting this. And I don’t care.

-I feel like I’m just treading water lately. You know that feeling? Like your are just going through the motions and life is happening, but you don’t really feel it. Yeah. It’s a bad feeling, but I’m not sure what to do to get out of that funk.

-I’m in the middle of two classics- To Kill a Mockingbird (at work) and Tess of d’Urbervilles (home). I’ve never read Tess, so I thought it would be a good book to read before I start my book club book. I’m on chapter 2. Ugh.

-Can these ice bucket challenges be over? I promise I’m not a bad sport, but I hate them. They clog my newsfeed. Yes, it’s awesome people are more aware. It’s awesome that donations have increased. But I donate to charities. I don’t need to post all about it on facebook. And honestly- how many of the people doing them have actually donated???? How many just did the challenge to put it on fb?

-I’ve been pretty subdued lately, so I obviously haven’t had anything blog worthy. But to be honest, have I ever? Ha

That’s all I got today, folks. What’s going on in your world?

3 comments:

  1. OMG I can totally relate to feeling like I'm just treading water. Like is this it for me? I guess i just need something exciting to happen....maybe a long weekend will help.
    I just got the 5 this year, too. I like it better than my old phone, just because it holds more songs and pictures, but other than that it just seems the same.
    Oh, and I'm sick of the ice bucket challenges, too. It was fun seeing my fav celebs do it on instagram, but then random regular people started doing it too and it's just gotten annoying.

    Twat waffle..that's hilarious. I'm gonna start using that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have the iphone 4 so I've never even had one with Siri. I think I'd be lost but the new ones are pretty, I want an upgrade! But, mine is fine so I'll just wait it out til it isn't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the 5C because I didn't want to pay 150$ for the 5S LOL! I'm using my old 4S as an iPod now!!!! YAY!
    I SO agree about the ice bucket challenges!! They prob aren't even paying any money. I've not seen one person post their donation!

    ReplyDelete

09 10