Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Step Up My Blogging Game

It’s quite obvious that my blogging has taken a backseat these last few months. I just feel like I haven’t had anything to say, which is probably really surprising for those that actually know me.

That being said, I’ve come up with a few things that I should do to step up my blogging game.

+ Post More Often- Currently, I’m posting maybe twice a week, if I’m lucky. I obviously need more exciting things to happen in my life so I actually have some good content.

+ Use Good Photos- This would also require me actually taking a photo from something other than my iPhone and shaky hand. It really does make a difference.

+ Edit Photos- I’m sure every single “good” blogger edits photos before adding them to their post. I never do this. Like maybe just a few times have I done this. Adding this goal to my list.

+ Use GIFs- Every blog that I chuckle when I read uses a good GIF. They make me happy, so that’s the only reason I need to use them.

+ Find a Style- One of my favorite bloggers, and one of the first ones I started following, tends to write the same way, and her posts are usually short and sweet with some photos. She gets to the point. There isn’t a lot of fluff to read through just to take up space. And I like that. That may or may not be my style, but I need one that is me.

What suggestions do you have for me to step up my game?

5 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya! I need a good camera and a style. And a really interesting life! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start using my 'real' camera... phone cameras are so easy now... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i'm lucky if i can post twice a week, but like you i need more exciting things to happen in my life so i can have some kind of content, but yea i don't see that happening anytime soon.

    i love editing my pictures, it's fun to me and allows me to be a little bit more creative with my posts. picmonkey.com is super easy to use (which is what i need i suck at computer stuff) you should try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just may steal your list! With life happening, I have turned into such a bad blogger. I still creep on blogs, but posting myself has been slow going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have much to add other than to say I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

09 10