Wednesday, June 25, 2014

FGL & Nelly

Did I tell you guys that I was going to the Florida-Georgia Line & Nelly concert this past Friday night?
Well I did.
And it was SO. MUCH. FUN.
I’ve loved Nelly since he sang Country Grammar way back in 2001. So of course, I was super excited about seeing him. Throw in some redneck country boys, aka FGL, and who wouldn’t have a good ole time?
  
I know this is shocking, but you can actually go to a country concert without a super short dress and cowboy boots. My sister and I were definitely in the minority in our attire.
    
But first, lemme take a selfie.
   
FGL with Nelly singing Cruise. They did not disappoint!

Write that down as another successfully fun concert in the books.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there! My soon to be in-laws saw Nelly perform at the lake a few summers ago and I was so mad I didn't get to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! My friends and I are going to see Luke Bryan in August...now I know what to wear ;) and...Country Grammar will be stuck in my head the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete

09 10