Wednesday, June 11, 2014

CMA Fest

One of my very best friends, Meg, had tickets to Sunday night’s CMA fest at LP Field. Of course, I was on board. Because duh. This was my very first CMA Fest trip, and I was so excited.


The lineup included: Charlie Daniels Band, Thomas Rhett (my future husband btw), Lady Antebellum, Hunter Hayes, Zac Brown Band, and Brad Paisley.


Thomas Rhett was SO MUCH FUN! And holy moses, is he not good to look at??? MmmmMmmm.


Lady A and Zac Brown Band killed it on stage. They were so good, and the crowd loved them! They were definitely my faves of the night.


I will be going back next year. For sure. I loved seeing so many different artist at one event play their best songs.

Have you been to the CMA Fest?

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I'd love to go. Looks like you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much fun! I love going to music fests and just haven't recently, so I am way jealous!

    ReplyDelete

09 10