Friday, June 20, 2014

5 on Friday

Fridays are supposed to be awesome, but I’m in a mood! I think it’s the combination of having to deal with people, those people being annoying as shit, and lack of sleep. I’m determined to come back in a better mood after lunch.
1. I got a new pretty princess to add to my collection this past weekend. I first saw it a few months ago, and it finally went on sale. I love it.


2. The Florida-Georgia Line concert is tonight, and I cannot wait! Nelly will be there, and I think I’m more excited to see him! Hello 2002!

3. I’m starving and all I can think about is food right now. Someone bring me a cheese pizza or Big Mac, stat!
4. I’ve been wearing Mocs the past two winters, LOVE THEM, and found some Minnetonka brand ones at TJ Maxx last night. They are grey. When will it get cool so I can wear them?!?!

5. Tomorrow is my sweet niece’s 2nd birthday party! I can’t wait to watch her open her gifts and see her expressions. 2 is such a fun age! Happy birthday, Rae Rae!

4 comments:

  1. I love Minnetonka shoes. You'd think being in Nashville, artists would play here all the time, but they never do. I sooo want to go see Florida Georgia Line but they aren't playing here :(

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove that new purse! it is so cute! i saw some canvas minnetonka's on their instagram and i have been dying to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new bag!! I am a sucker for snakeskin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new bag! I got an MK crossbody for my birthday that I'm excited about. I need to switch purses.

    ReplyDelete

09 10