1. I got to the end of my street this morning, looked in the mirror at my lips, and thought, “What is wrong with my face?????”
I had somehow forgotten to apply my makeup. All of it. I backed into the driveway, ran in the house, and did a 4 minute application. I think it looks the same as usual. Hopefully.
2. I went to Qdoba last night for dinner before making the trek home. I thought I’d be all “bloggery” and take a pic for instagram of the assembly line. I remembered to turn the sound off, but apparently the flash was still on. There was a big burst of light and a few people turned around to see my phone up. Embarrassed isn’t even the word for it.
And it wasn’t even a good damn picture. #epicfail
3. I’m working on letting some things go. I feel like I’m always stressed, worried, or upset about something. Just let it go.
4. I got a monogrammed decal for my car window last week, and I couldn’t love it any more.
5. I saved the best for last. Today is June 6th. And that is Orange is the New Black day. FINALLY! Don’t send out a search party for me this weekend, I’ll be holed up in my living room binge watching Piper, Alex, and the rest of the loons.
Happy Friday, guys!